ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

deep dish wheels??

Italian 3.2 V6
hey... just an idea 2 be different, not seen any clios with "deepdish" alloys (chrome)..

Any1 got deepdishes on theres?, also bieng slammed looww!? ..if so pics please? if not whats peoples thoughts on the idea? "yee or nee" ?

just alot off peoples clios look very simluler...

.piers.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Tangoed Works
dutty, yours are the only i have seen that actually sit right in the arches. rest of em look dud imo.

dont get deep dish unless your going for the whole euro look. . .doing it in parts just looks shi:nono: :eek:

Italian 3.2 V6
"""dont get deep dish unless your going for the whole euro look. . .doing it in parts just looks shi:nono: :eek:""""

..just did this quickly on cs2 (hope the original pic doner doesnt mind lol)...this is has just been lowerd and got deepdishes on and look good to me...

005-2dfgdf.jpg

.piers.

BG 182
Euro look i think is awesome! Im currently looking into this scene, what you looking to do mate?

RenaultSport 172.
as i said. euro doesnt have to be big dished wheels.....

look at the wheel*****'s promotion car...running SLIGHTLY banded space savers..not dished and euro :p

Italian 3.2 V6
erm im not sure yet... something like this if i had a black clio / car...

(sorry "dutty" had to experiment with ur pic since it was a good pic to use :D hope u didnt mind lol)

i like this alot....
gj.jpg

.piers.

2000 clio 172
yes they are mate i thought i wolud see what they were like it hasnt messed the handling up either really happy with results lol

2000 clio 172
thanks mate, yeah always loved them and never saw them on a clio so thought what the hel go for something different the car looks great now when its a nice day lol

2000 clio 172
hey p4iers go for some wheels what you like and think will go well on the car, alot of clios have the same wheels but do look bloody great its just being different

"""dont get deep dish unless your going for the whole euro look. . .doing it in parts just looks shi:nono: :eek:""""

..just did this quickly on cs2 (hope the original pic doner doesnt mind lol)...this is has just been lowerd and got deepdishes on and look good to me...

005-2dfgdf.jpg

.piers.
ask the owner (FlameR) if he would ever consider that. . .

only euros on there that i like are duttys,williams and russ'

2000 clio 1.2 sport
dutty i just want to know whats the name of your rims are and where can you buy them? there a lovely rim

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
erm im not sure yet... something like this if i had a black clio / car...

(sorry "dutty" had to experiment with ur pic since it was a good pic to use :D hope u didnt mind lol)

i like this alot....
gj.jpg

.piers.

he's going to cream when he sees that