ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decision making??

Clio 172
Evening, right so as its coming up to payday I'm wondering what to treat the clio to... I'm trying to decide whether to get

1. Rs tuner + map
2. Solid engine mount + dog bone mount
3. Carbon front splitter

Also what's everyone's experiences with the solid mounts? Is it personal preference or is there a better one to buy?

Cheers

Clio 172
Cheers for the quick reply!! yeah I've already got the Fabia one was just looking around and seen that they do a carbon one. Ill probably end up with all the below items after a period of time anyway haha

172 Cup
The Powerflex bushed dogbone mount transfers a bit more noise into the interior than the standard one, but the quality of the gear change much improved although in fairness I am comparing an old mount to a new polybushed one!

As for the splitter; the Skoda Fabia one is £13 ish. Secure it to the bumper with some stainless button head self tapping screws (can't remember what guage I used off the top of my head) and visually you've got a much improved front end.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
IF your mounts are shot, then the mounts.

If your mounts are in good order, then the RSTuner map