ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent laptop for £300 ish.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Girlfriend is looking for a laptop for £300 ish. Just after something reliable which can do word, browse the web etc. oh and no notebooks

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno if Phuzion is still doing a bit, but if so, I'd personally just spend £100 with him. If it's just browsing and word it'll be more than capable.

Have a search in the for sale.

I can never remember how to spell his username. @phuzion

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, there we go.

I don't venture into football chat much these days, and he doesn't post elsewhere anymore.

Anyway, his service is good and he's an easy bloke to deal with if he does have something.

A good few people on here have bought cheap lap tops for exactly what you're describing from him (myself included).

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Tell you what Deeg - try searching for a name in the Members list! It's bloody mental!

Would it not be beneficial to CS to scrub all the accounts of people who have been on for 1yr+ lol

Barmy.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Evening. Cheers for the good feedback. OP, drop me a PM with your requirements and I'll give you some options.