ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent iPod dock/sub/tv stand

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
For who it may concern. I came across a tv stand with 'built in' iPod dock and sub for £59.99 in B&M bargains.

I was very iffy about it but, for £60, if it was s**t I could just take it back. But it turned out to be excellent. 10 mins to build and the sound quality isn't half bad, has a little remote to adjust the bass and treble and control your iPod music/menu etc.

Couple of s**te iPhone pictures

1cf64472.jpg

567c5e24.jpg

e3d267ee.jpg

The dock sits flush with the top speaker and you touch it to pop it out.

Also, I'm a sad b*****d and I'm after an iPad soon, so I've devised a plan to get an iPad dock made up to fit in a hole in going to dremel into the top :evil:

386150ef.jpg

bb4e10a1.jpg

1866e083.jpg

So yeah, posted this incase anyone's after something along these lines.

And of you're like me and like 'quality' music but don't know what you're doing :p

172 cup and Saab 9-3
Totally haven't bought one, misses has only just got work after 4 months, so will be a while before I could even get the £60 one lol but after all the ones I had looked at look a deal.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks decent enough .... Can you wire it up for the speakers to work with your tv?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yeah, there's two ports In the back to wire up a tv and DVD player. I was planning on using one to dock an iPad but I found out you can't drill through tempered glass lol :(