ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

december pboro meet

nimbus r27
hi guys as weve got a few guys with new cars in the area i thought we should brave the cold so we can see them lol!
i was thinking either the 12th or the 19th of dec. the usual take some pics/drive and pub lol.
whos in,

1.beij (either date):cool:

clio 1.2 mk2
well id be up for it depending where it is. like my car anit nout special but its summit to do and have a browse at some other cars (Y)

53 Clio 172
Can do the 12th or 19th, im looking forward to it!

Are we going for a few beers yet?

My car won't be clean because I am currently seeing how down right filthy I can get HER!

p.s I hate my car

RB 197
I'll get involved kids, get the ph1 out to play

1. beij (either date)
2. impey (either date)
3. wests renault x2 (either date)
4. Mel (19th)

Fabia VRS
I mite come down/ head up to ya

would have to be 19th mind, got paintballing on the 12th

R26
1. beij (either date)
2. impey (either date)
3. wests renault x2 (either date)
4. Mel (19th)
5. Dean (19th)

53 Clio 172
1. beij
2. impey
3. wests renault x2
4. Mel
5. Dean
6. Jonny

Hope the turnout is as good as last time! Also what time we going to meet?

b/g 182, meg tourer
1. beij
2. impey
3. wests renault x2
4. Mel
5. Dean
6. Jonny
7. Luke

i can make either date, but i will be very hung over on the 19th tho. got an all day pubcrawl on the 18th. i should be fine tho :)
i would think jabba luke will come along in his new 172 cup and i will ask phil in the 200 too and anyone else i can think of :)

nimbus r27
not sure yet mate depends on weather really local ish i would say defo to a pub at some point lol

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1. beij
2. impey
3. wests renault x2
4. Mel
5. Dean
6. Jonny
7. Luke
8. Dantheman1988

Im there! Bout time to, might even try and put it up a bit so can join you in the pub car park!

SQ5
I will try, I've not got it at the moment as engine is having some work done to it AND I need some tyres before it can go on the road, and tax is up end of this month AND I'm sure MOT is out in December sometime :( lol!

RB 182 cup
i can do 12th , not to sure on the 19th as works xmas do is night before and its a free bar lol :rasp:

Discounted 1*2 parts
hopefully will be a good turn out like last time :)

Hoping to have the widetrack conversion done on our DCI by then as well :)

R26
1. beij
2. impey
3. wests renault x2
4. Mel
5. Dean
6. Jonny
7. Luke
8. Dantheman1988
9.Steve 172

Il be there,might even treat her to a wash before. :D

Clio Sport 182
1. beij
2. impey
3. wests renault x2
4. Mel
5. Dean
6. Jonny
7. Luke
8. Dantheman1988
9.Steve 172
10. Dolby

nimbus r27
thats cool tom i am on there too. cheers for doing it mate! quik97 and burton came to the last one from 197

nimbus r27
erm think jonny is the man to talk to about xmas beers lol! yeah cars all fixed now dude looking forward to seeing all the new mk3s in the pboro area should be a great meet!