ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah but it won't look as tidy I'll see ill order some stainless weekend and flange the ends I think.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Just messaged you saves me making one if the price is right :).

To make one would be abit of a ball ache tbh inless you have a pipe bender. Guessing its gonna be your first decat swap on a 172? good luck, its great fun and not fiddly or frustrating in the slightest and access to the mani join is awesome lol :p

ps bring a friend its a 2 man job.

Last edited:
  Cliosport 172 cu
Lol tar mate I'm a engineer by trade work with metal all day long

We got all the machines to turn and shape steel and to bulge the ends up

Yeah not decated before I just don't wanna leave it in a bag that's all want to do it propley.

Cliosport 172 cu
I've changed cats on clios and yes I agree they am a pain

I do machaincs now as a weekend job not full time.

Just a bonus that I'm a engineer because of the stuff we can make out of a strip or block of steel.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Lol tar mate I'm a engineer by trade work with metal all day long

We got all the machines to turn and shape steel and to bulge the ends up

Yeah not decated before I just don't wanna leave it in a bag that's all want to do it propley.

I don't know why people bother hanging the post lambda in a bag tbh just unplug it and stick a lambda bung in. Its hit or miss wether you get the eml on or not, some clios throw it up some don't just the way it is, wether you hang it in a bag or unplug it makes no difference. I had mine unplugged for 5yrs and only very ocasionally had the light come on lol, all you gotta do if it does is unplug battery for 30mins and it will be gone again.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
cant you just make a threaded metal sleeve for it and cable tie it up out of the way? Its what ive always done at least on other cars