ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat

Clio 172 turbo
Do u get any lights on the dash if u fit a decat?

im not sure in other people case but i have no light come on with my decat

i haven't fitted the 2nd lambda sensor just unplugged and removed it as a little experiment at work to see what would happen so far nothing and i have done over 1000 or so

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Yeah ...toxic emissions light will

Either use a lambda spacer or get a obd2 code reader like I did fkr £20-£30 off ebay

Engine management light will come on after a while, could be a week, could be half a year before it does. Unless you use a plug spacer, or bung it and secure the sensor under the car.

I've had mine decat on nearly 2 years iirc, lights never been on once , and I have a sensor fitted and plugged in, no bung , I've found it tends to come on if people use 95ron fuel, everyone I know who runs 98ron and decat has not seen the light , maybe conisidence though !

Astra (H) VXR
I've had mine on 18 months..
Came on after 12.. Then went away again after a couple of days.. Been on once or twice in the last 6 months but always disappears

Also with regards to the above I run mine on 95 mainly but occasionally treat it to 98.