ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decat

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Bump

I need to know this too. I'm trying to find one for my dads Mk2 Ph1 1.6 16v Rsi and can't seem to find anywhere

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Neither K-Tec and Kam Racing make one?

With some of the people that tune the K4M lumps I would have thought someone would do it.

Evo 8 MR
That's what I was thinking I might get this done after MOT which is in August, not sure where to go though If I'm honest.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
do you have any some 1 not far who does exhaust at his home ? obvious dont go to a company like yozza etc just for a pipe its just not worth it, if the pipe for a 1.4 /1.6 would be the same as a 1.2, i could get some made, as i kno a guy who does custom exhausts in his garage.

Evo 8 MR
Well the bore of my zorst is 2" so one end will need to fit that but I'm not sure about the other end.

Evo 8 MR
No he/she is trying to be special quoting the fact he/she has a 4 cylinder engine but little does he/she release it is an inline 4 cylinder engine rather than a V shape like on a V6/V8 and so on.