ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat pipe

Saxo vts clio 182
Hi all, please can someone confirm that there are just 2 types of decat pipe for 182's, a sleeve type fitment and an olive type fitment? Or am I wrong?
Thanks in advance

182 Cup/V70 D5
I couldn't tell you to be honest buddy but I've got this thing sat in my living room doing nothing if you're interested? (pic to follow)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Most decats are the olive joint type as the original cat . Milltek are as you say , the sleeved type , specifically for their own exhaust system.

182 Cup/V70 D5
Photo 02-02-2015 19 50 49.jpg
Photo 02-02-2015 19 50 40.jpg
Photo 02-02-2015 19 50 49.jpg

182 Cup/V70 D5
yeah for sale buddy, previous owner included it with sale of car but my MOT tester isn't sympathetic and I just couldn't be assed with the faff of swapping it over come MOT time each year. This one looks brand new, no carbon or soot inside the pipe and no marks to indicate it's ever been used.

KTEC selling them for £63.60 all in... not sure what other members sell them for on here? how does £50 all-in sound?

182 Cup/V70 D5
just had a quick search, found three threads, one used £35 + postage, another one used £40 posted and then one new £50 collected.... How about £45 posted seeing as it's brand new never used?