ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat on standard 182 zaust system, few questions...!

Clio 182
Hey all,

As the title says really, will a decat fit/replace onto the existing system on a 182?

Sorry for my noobishness, but will you still get the same raspy note with the standard system as you will on an aftermarket? Tbh, that's all i want, none of the bwaaaaarp and more of the rasp :eek:

Been reading that the zaust will get uber loud once a decat is fitted, call me an old fart, but is a silenced cat worth the extra monies or shall i save me pennies and stock up on ear plugs instead :D

Sorry if this has been covered a mullion times before!

Cheers, Graham

YOu might get a little more raspy but not alot on the standard system, doesnt resally make it alot louder either.
Aftermarket exhausts with decats are loud and also improve performance a little!

No point in silenced if just putting one on standard system.Wont pass MOT though

Can try the search function to find out more.