ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat Issues

'02 172
Hi guys,

Ive just purchased a K-TEC Ultra Performance full system (including decat) for my 182, but ive been told that the EML light will obviously appear due to the second sensor not having a home, does anyone know where to obtain a O2 Eliminator Kit or something similar to stop the light coming on and allowing me to have a normal dashboard? :)

Thanks in Advance!

Chris

iceberg 172
Theres some adapter peaple use in america put the lamba at an angle in the exhaust an the gasses miss it. Youll have to read into it

'02 172
The code clears it for all but 10 miles before the light returns, ive heard that you can just tuck the sensor away but i always thought it would still make the light come on as it isnt technically sensing anything :/

Got this problem as well. Does it actually affect the running of the car in anyway?

Because it doesn't bother me having the light on, been thinking of putting a cat back in anyway as its a bit loud and boomy on the motorway :boring: