ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decal attempt

Clio Sport 172.
988619_10151454174166886_805963388_n.jpg
I haven't tried anything like this before, half expecting a slating but thought I'd have a go and see how it looked.

It looks really wonky. Would have gone just infront of the rear arch personally but fair play for trying something different.

Clio Sport 172.
I realised afterwards that spirit level straight isn't car straight... One lesson learn't, It's like hanging wallpaper in a wonky room :S

Why is there no tyre on your front wheel? And spirit level straight will only be car straight on certain roads/positions lol

Looks okay but as said would move it to just above the side skirt

Clio Sport 172.
Pzero....Ninja tyre?? Just dark mate. This was always going to be an experiment that I would learn from. Just glad it's not a complete eye-sore!
​I think a change of position if and when |I need or want to replace them.

RenaultSport 172
I think it just looks in the wrong place. I had the same graphic but have removed now. I think it looks better in this position:

JN1pr9.jpg

Clio Sport 172.
Cheers Fantom, it would be seriously easier to line up too! I'll replace it when needed and repost. Stuck with it for now.