ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 13, 2014] Plymouth Mini Karting Meet (Plymouth Karting)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
plymouth-karting.jpg

Just a mini meet in plymouth seeing as we have quite a few members locally. The plymouth track is really good and we've always had good meets there.

Start fairly late in the evening, this is because the track is usually busy during the day but is open late and it gives you a clean track to just belt around with. Have your tea beforehand though!

@JW-172
@Chris_Beer
@deadmau5
@plymcl172
@Ed.200
@cliovirgin
@anyoneelseI'veforgotten

Last edited:
  SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Could be up for it.
Was meant to be going the week after to round of this term, unlikely I would be able to do both.
What you thinking - arrive and drive? or trying for a f1 sprint or something?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The Dartmoor meet was organised by a different club who aren't allowed to advertise their meets on here. As far as I know it's still going ahead.

2003 Clio 172 Sport
It is still going ahead. As I don't want to hijack this thread, for any CS members in the plymouth/saltash area would like to meet beforehand please PM me

Looking at the FB event for Dartmoor in the day, I feel that it'd be a shame for CS members to miss out on this regardless of inter website politics.I'm not member of the other club and don't really know anything about it tbh

17 definates and 3 maybes so it could be a big old meet!

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Me and a couple people from my end will be there but we'll be doing one session. See you all there