ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadge 197?

Comments welcome o should i leave alone...

Original
DSC00392.jpg

no clio
renaultsport.jpg

no RS
justclio.jpg

or nothing
justrenault.jpg

GW RS200
leave it alone! it looks little different to me, and just seems like a shame pulling bits off a new car for the sake of it.

s.

Tesla MP3 2021
i prefer all gone. i was going for this look but renault decided they would pin the b*****d to the car!

SMURF!!!
I removed just the clio off my 197 but left renault sport on - looks cool i reckon, much easier to clean too :rasp:

yup - definately just loose the clio badge - when my R26 turns up the Megane badge is coming straight off, looks cleaner, will be easier to wash plus its something different

Milltek'd 182
take the clio bit off. leave the RS bit on, otherwise people (mainly girls) might think its a normal clio!!

al

ST on the way...
I rekon it needs a 16v badge off a Saxo on the other side :clown: lol

With just the RS badge looks good TBH :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks a lot better with C L I O badge removed, love the diffuser under the 197's reminds me of an F430 :D

RS Clio 200
i acyually think it looks better without the RS badge, and keeping in the clio badge... the F1 sticker says the rest