ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DEB182 LY V6 "NEW" images

LY 182 FF CUPPED
even though I took them I still have to keep going back into this thread and looking....such a nice car.

Looks forward to tomorrow when I get the boring job of printing them 10 x 15 inch...fully glossy colour.

oh well I suppose I do get paid for it.......thats 1 consolation

Mustang, S13, AX GT
very nice pics mate, did you use a star filter? If not how do you get the effect off of the lights?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Deb, your Liquid is just so beautiful, and how clean is it! Do you actually drive it as well as polish it, every pic of it has been immaculate in your other thread as well. I just don't get the time to keep my car clean, let alone SUPER clean!

Once again may I say a great choice.

Lol, it does get driven and dirty, I just wont take pics if it's dirty hehe! I was lucky though, the guy I bought it from had it detailed properly so it's still nice from that :)

I'm still loving it Sarah :D

Money well invested me thinks- Plus the previous history of living at the only Pagani garage in the UK probably ensured it was cleaned properly with no Swirls!!!

Glad your enjoying the car-- See you at Buckmore --
Steve

Lovely photography, makes even a poncy car like that look good :quiet: :eek:

Kidding, its a lovely car :rasp: :approve:

mk4 golf gttdi180
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee colour clio if you ever get bored of it and wanto get rid of it ill do you a huge favour and take it of your hands for free;) lol

CLIO V6 MK2 255
just finished 1 more...lol
DSCF8195.jpg
seats looks mate, have they got air bags in them, if not have you told your insurance company that you have no air bags because if you havent they wont pay out if you make a claim.
martin

LY V6 with Recaros
I've told them they have the Recaros in from a Clio Trophy, I didn't think to mention about the airbags..

CLIO V6 MK2 255
I've told them they have the Recaros in from a Clio Trophy, I didn't think to mention about the airbags..
hi deb, i would tell them at least then you know that if you did claim you are covered, yellow do look good though, not as good as black gold but colour has always been a personal preference.
martin

Flame Red Delight
very nice car mate. What do they feed the lights down in england? they are always so spikey lol