ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deals on new Michelin Pilot Cup2's?

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Ladies & gents,

Anyone know of any deals on some new Cup2s going at the moment? Mine are on their way out for road use.

Black Circles is the best I've found so far:

235-35-19 = £198.95
265-35-19 = £262.09

Making a set of 4 £933.58 inc £11:50 delivery.

Worth asking incase anyone can help :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Order them from black circles and go through top Cashback to get £21 Cashback too.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, i saw those Karl, however they are DOT 2018.
That could be anything from Jan 2018 to December 2018, think id really rather a fresh set.

Ahhh, i didn't read the description, black circles seems a decent price then compared to the other sites.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
265/35-19 have been funny prices of late.

I need some new fronts in that size and just last week BlackCircles had them listed at 325 each!! (Just got 20s for the rear at 240 each).

The eBay link is good, thanks for linking!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Order them from black circles and go through top Cashback to get £21 Cashback too.

To the OP...just in case this has been missed and you order from Blackcircles without doing the TopCashBack thing...can I give you my bank details for the £21 instead?

Because if you don't use TCB you are just freely giving money away.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
To the OP...just in case this has been missed and you order from Blackcircles without doing the TopCashBack thing...can I give you my bank details for the £21 instead?

Because if you don't use TCB you are just freely giving money away.

Never heard of it, but thanks to you guys for bringing it to my attention :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Never heard of it, but thanks to you guys for bringing it to my attention :)

In case you need convincing any further, here's what I've had dropped into my bank account over the years...

Annotation 2019-08-01 141905.png

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I have a set of 4 x 235 35 19 for sale. Excellent tread. Just took off my megane. For less than the price of 2 new ones. 5mm on 3 tyres and 4mm on the other. other think they come with 6mm.

Just replaced with p4s couple of weeks ago.

Michelin were doing a cash back scheme at the time. Not sure still running. £50 when you buy 2 or £100 when you buy 4. They have it on every few months as I got it last year when i got a couple for my m3.

This was at a local dealer who was competitive with online prices.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads up for the 197/200 or Megane guys, 10% off at Black Circles today.

Life got busy at the end of last year and I barely used the Cayman, so held off to buy tyres this spring. I’ve just got 4 brand new Michelin Cup2s for £823 fully fitted at Tyre-Smart in Witham. Almost £150 cheaper than quotes I was previously getting.

Worth a look if you’re needing to buy new rubber anyway. 🙂

B0550B6F-E4FF-4E97-8E7D-4D298D9B504F.jpeg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I was looking at over a grand last year and the best that got to was about £975 fitted.
I was going to buy them at the end of this month anyway ready for spring so was dead chuffed to find a saving like that.
Asked a mate who’s a pretty large scale tyre dealer and he said to snap the deal up as he couldn’t get close.