ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealerships offer for part ex towards a 197

2008 Albi 197
I've been saving a while for a 197 now, and the time has come where I can afford it.

I've had my car up for sale for a while and not had much interest, so yesterday got a quote for part ex from a Renault dealer. They said they would give me £5700 for the car, which I was pleasantly surprised at.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? It's a 2006 1.6 Dynamique S with 18k on the clock:

clio004j.jpg

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Are they taking enough money off the 197 though? They can always give you a high part ex price and a high purchase price or vice versa.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I think thats a good price considering the age of the car now. If that makes the 197 affordable I would pull yer mans arm off to get the car tbh :approve:

2008 Albi 197
Well I'm looking at 197's for around 10 - 11k, there's a load around for that sort of price with decent milage on 08 plates I've found, but as of now Renault have none that match what I want, as I'm after an albi, they have a fair few in other colours though. They've said they'll try to find one for me but it could take a while.

At the moment I have around 5k on top of my part exchange price for a car, and could do with having a years road tax chucked in with it.

I've seen a perfect one on the trader but its over 100miles away from me, I'd hate to travel all that way and have it end in nothing.