ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealers Newcastle area

Im picking my new car up on Saturday and if all comments are correct i will probably be dropping it off at the dealers on Monday morning (hope not though) Can anyone reccommend any good dealers in newcastle/northumberland area ?

cheers

lad25

LY R27

Yes,

Benfied Motors, not trhe scottswood road one, but the benfield road one. Dennis the service manager is stop on, and really is helpful :D

What car you getting 172/Cup?

Astra 1.9cdti XP

There all sh*t!! None of them will do what you ask and they will all more than likely damage your car.

Just make sure you get them to check it over before you leave it with them so they cant say "oh sir that big f*ck of scratch was already there"

172 & LCR

Ill second Benfield Motors Benfield Road and again heard a lot of bad reports about Scottswood road steer clear.

The workshop forman is called Graham and again is very helpful (Benfield Road).

Have fun Im sure youll have trouble free motoring.

even though the sales staff at scotswood road are good, their service department is terrible. I once sent my car in to have a new alternater belt fitted and had to wait 3 weeks to get it in. During that time a suicidal fox ran out and bust the bumper and air conditioning condenser. When i got the car to the garage i told them that i knew about the damage and that the morpeth branch was going to repair it. Mid saturday morning i got a call from the service department saying they couldnt change the belt, due to the fact the air conditioning COMPRESSOR was broken. I was a little shocked about this as till the fox incident it was working fine. Eventually after a little discussion i found out he actually meant the condenser, when i told him this had c**k all to do with the belt he back tracked and said hed miss read the work order.. So when i asked when it would be ready he said well not today as they haven;t got a belt in stock. From there the conversation mainly had me asking how the f**k couldn;t they have one in stock when the car had been booked in for 3 weeks and i had told them the problem so they didn;t have to waste time finding the fault.

In the end they managed to adjust the hand brake beautifully but undid their good work a couple of weeks later(when they eventually fitted the belt) by trying to pull the handbrake handle through the roof when parking it up on flat ground.

so i too have to say benfield road especially as my missus once picked her car (her likkle 1.2) up after a service there and when got the bill, flat refused to believe it cost that much and got 60 quid knocked off the price

stoneygate on a690 ...classed as durham just up from where a live m8 (S_land) spot on m8 ...its only a jorney down the a19 m8