ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

deal or not

225 & Audi S4
Stealer offer me to P/x my 04 182 ,13000miles, cup pack ,factory fitted sat nav , 6cd changer, reverse sensor to ALBI BLUE 225 5dr with option Cup chassis ,xenon , parking sensor need to pay £8450 more with finance 3.5%
icon_question.gif

Due to family extending, need bigger car and bigger boot

Last edited:
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
I'd keep the 182.

Out of interest, 'reverse sensor' ? On a Clio 182? What's that? Didn't know they had them.

225 & Audi S4
do you expect a very good px price for 182, and also a good deal for a 5 door 225 with Cup chassis ,xenon , parking sensor with low finance 3.5% from the dealer???

Meg 225 with cup packs.
I've just ordered the same car and colour but with 3 doors for £14772 from www.gr8cardeal.co.uk OTR. With an eight week delivery time you'd have plenty of time to sell the car privately, as i'm in the process of doing right at this very moment.

My worst case scenario, i would have to pay £6772 if i accepted what they offered me for the 182. Makes you think don't it;).

Last edited:
  Meg 225 with cup packs.
They've actually 'offered' me £7500 for px, hence why i said worst case scenario. I've been offered £8800 by my local dealer but as i said with the 8 week (now 6 weeks for me) delivery time it gives you plenty of time to sell your car privately. End of the day if you chop your car in or sell it to any dealer 99% of the time you're gonna get mugged unfortunately.

R35 GTR
i thought the 225 was around 12k? so 3k part ex for your 182.:S

edit: no deal, take whats in the box!!!!

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Eh! The Meg 225 if you went to a Renault dealer is £19500 list price. I don't know what discount they give on them but put it this way. when i went to my local stealer and showed him the price i got mine for he laughed his bollox off and said "go for it, we can't match that".

Beetle
you can get much better deals surely, list price is damn expensive compared to the deals some folks have had

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeah, no new 225s for 12k mate....

think its ok mate, but would try buymeanewcar.co.uk or whatever theyre called.lol