ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De cat question

Clio 172 Cup
I'm putting my full stainless k-tec system on this weekend and it includes a decat pipe. My friends decat-ed his and he's got a engine management light come up on the dash he just lives with it but when I do mine I don't want the light on.

How do you stop this happening?

Dan

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Get a cheap code reader and just delete the code when it comes up,not all cars bring the light on anyway so you might be lucky.

S

Ste King 182

ive got a 2005 182 and had it decat for a while and no light came on, took it off now tho very very annoying lol

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Wait and see if the light comes on. Mine only came on after taking the car on track. So basically only after giving it some stick. Its just random luck if it comes on or not. But its easily cleared by a code reader.

clio 172
unless you want a really annoying light and to play around with the lambo i wouldnt bother! each to their own though ! :)