ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-cat on my 182

Hi, im fiting my de-cat on my 182 today. There is only 1 hole for the lambor in my de-cat And iv got 2 on my car so what one do i use? And do i just un plug the other one?? Thanks

As above? The decat only having one hole for the lambda is correct. This would be the rear Lambda that would've been plugged in the cat.
The front Lambda, is screwed into the manifold, so you don't need to touch it when changing to a decat.

Just unscrew the rear Lambda from the Cat, and either screw it into the hole in the decat (Emission light will come on after a while)
Or, Use a blanking bolt (so just screw a bolt in there to plug the hole, leave the rear Lambda connected, and just put a bag round it and tie it up out the way.

Either way the front Lambda remains screwed into the Manifold just before the cat/decat. Both should always be plugged in. Just whether you screw the rear Lambda into the decat, or leave it plugged in but bagged up and out the way, and use a plain bolt to block the hole in the decat.