ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI rack boot/gaiter part number

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I've gone to change my tie rods today and need new boots. Until now I've been using the ones from a sport rack but the large inner diameter is too big at between 39 and 40mm meaning water is getting into the rack.

For the life of me I can't locate a part number for a smaller diameter DCi rack boot. Does anyone have the part number or know some boots which are a good fit?
I notice @AdamCup had got new boots! Any idea buddy?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Yeah it will be as the non power steering racks are narrower, sorry i couldn't help
the fact I know you got them from euros was a massive help! they only list two so if it wasn't one I know it's the other :D

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Just to finish this thread off I got the boots from ECP today. They are listed as non powersteering ones as the powersteering is on the column not the rack. FSG3057 is the number of the kit. Google or ebay that and you'll find it. The diamater of the bit on the rack is 36mm and the boot is 30mm. They stretch to be a perfect fit. :)