ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi pic request

Clio 182
Hi, I was jsut wondeing if anyone had pics of the engine bay of their clio DCi, preferably pics of the intercooler system. Thanks

ST
JOHN-DEERE-001.jpg

CB600FS
Haven't got a pic of the intercooler sorry, A bit dirty I know, believe it or not its immaculate nowadays.

Spot the new filter....

DSCF0044.jpg

Just finished full service/cambelt on it

Edit-Alan you funny b*****d lol

Clio 182
Haven't got a pic of the intercooler sorry, A bit dirty I know, believe it or not its immaculate nowadays.

Spot the new filter....

Just finished full service/cambelt on it

------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks. Was the cambelt done at a garage? Got a price, out of curiosity.

CB600FS
No, done it in my mates back garden lol. Took an hour and a half todo the cambelt and water pump, bleed up. Around 30 minutes more to bleed the brake fluid, and change the diesel filter, air filter and pollen filter.

I bought a full set of Renault timing tools for around £100 a year ago. Hardest part was getting the damn crank pin in, was pretty tight. I do these day in day out though so got the knack of it.