ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCI 100 to 182 front end help

DCI100
Hi,

I want to swap the front bumper of my dci 100 (bigger intercooler on this one) to a 182 bumper i know you should change the front quarters but i'd rather keep mine and change the bumper to fit. help please....

I realise i'll need the different fog lights as well.

PDSCN4175.jpg

u8areve2.jpg

Will the intercooler fit in? and do i need to buy anything else with it. Thanks.

From what I've read, changing the bumper to fit non-sport wings is a bit of a ball ache and the bumpers are almost impossible to shift come selling up time.

You are probably better getting a bumper, wings and skirts as a package.

DCI100
I'm not bothered about selling up. Once its on it'll stay on will sell the car as it is (intend to have it for 2 more years by then it'll have done 140,000 so no point splitting it all.)

I'm not too bothered about the work aslong as it's doable just need a few tips and tricks really :) and things too look out for.