ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC2 with K20

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Make such a good track weapon

DSCF0255.jpg

dc2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  GTD, Lupo
I think it looks quicker than it actually is. Seems to hit 60 in around 6ish and 100 in 16-17 seconds. Still not slow!

Charged Superleggera
Awesome. Im sure this one is up for sale atm as well.

Effortless power of k24...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 8 Jap Crap
I think it looks quicker than it actually is. Seems to hit 60 in around 6ish and 100 in 16-17 seconds. Still not slow!

Its been timed at just over 4 secs to 60 actually ;)

A standard teg will do 60 in 6 secs lol!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
thats immense, one thing i do regret is not spending more on mine but as standard there awesome so didnt see much need.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
My mate is swapping a k20 from his eg into a seam welded dc2 shell at the mo! fantastic engines!

GTD, Lupo
Its been timed at just over 4 secs to 60 actually ;)

A standard teg will do 60 in 6 secs lol!

It must be running slow in that video as it sets of on 1 second into the vid and hits 100kmph on 7. Not massively accurate way of doing it but it was all i had to go by :D

CBR1000RR Fireblade
wow, these cars are something else, this is something i have been looking into just recently. ive stumbled across a unit in harworth in Doncaster that is home to a jap tuning company. i have never heard of them before but while i were down there having a nosey around his hub dyno and his cars i found a 550 whp EK9. the thing is absolutely bonkers!

ive been thinking about getting an EP3 type R and doing a turbo build on it, it would make for a nice little toy!

im slowly warming to v tec......