ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DBA brake discs for the V6

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
I am in discssions at the moment for DBA to possibly make a run (min' 50) of their brake discs. These are fanstastic quality ( I ran the DBA 4000 Golds on my R34 GTR and are really the mutts nutts). The link to the DBA site is:
http://www.dba.com.au/2006/default.asp
I guess we would need either the 4000 series or 5000 series(prefered). To get a run(s) made, I would need names of interested owners. I have spare used discs to send out as a template.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Nik

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
It would cost no more surely to have them sent out from Australia with a usual shipping consignment to Clarkes. As for postage from Aberdeen, given the weight, I would say £15.00 a pair with a courier.

The importer is in Aberdeen, but you can buy DBA's elsewhere. My set for the Skyline came from Middlehurst Motorsport in St. Helen's.

Nik

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
yozzasport sent me brakes from his place up to my work in aberdeen and they only cost £15.. that was discs pads lines and fluid!

Lionel Richie
already spoken to DBA about discs for the V6, its unlikley to happen due to quantity required

we however are doing a 2piece disc for the V6 :)