ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daz white? Pic heavy!

White R26/Stripped Valver
Yes another just washed, except I didn't just wash it....its rained twice since. But still looks clean! Also stickers have been removed!

cliosidern1.jpg

cliofrontxm7.jpg

Love the wideness is this pic!
cliobadgepu5.jpg

Love the carbon!

cliowheelam7.jpg

cliobackqa0.jpg

The Whiteness! (Don't ask about the duck tape!)

clioback2vx1.jpg

(^^^^^^^^^ Notice the Microfibres)

Almost got it the way I want, just need the turbines back on and the new boot fitted. Comments welcome lol.

Titanium 182
Polish your exhaust and clean your aches then with your turbines and new boot will look lovely :)

Im not a fan of CF bonnets though but thats personal pref

Tidy for the year, not really a fan of the CF bonnet or the wheels though to be honest, stick it on turbines with a white bonnet and that will look lovely.

Fred - Love you too mate!

CF bonnet works for me, always liked the black and white combo but I understand everyone is different.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You keep your cloths on the floor?

Looks alright though.

does it still have the worlds heaviest clutch?

Oh you bet, got a body builders left leg! Haven't snapped anymore clutch cables yet which is good lol.

Dr Rollo - Theres cardboard there, can't see it tho...

lovely. not many nice white ones left especialy for the age.

love the CF bonnet. some anthractite willy wheels and CF roof skin would set it off perfect IMO

Tbh i was tempted to try a CF roofskin, I mean I can always get rid if it looks gash lol. As for the wheels im putting the turbines back on, getting refurbed in black maybe with diamond cut lip.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Arches need done...Wheels are way to big and it needs a ph2 grill...

Other than that no bad.

1.8 8v RSi
wooooo mk1 pics:D love the cf bonnet although looks like a replacement bonnet not painted on anythign other than black cars... only thing i wud do is colourcode bump strips
very tidy though:)