ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day off = Car Wash + Few extra bits

Had a day off work today so gave me the chance to get the muck and salt of the car :D Also fitted my carbon wrapped trims that i'd done.

Here's some snaps I took

SDC10796-1.jpg

SDC10798.jpg

SDC10801.jpg

SDC10797.jpg

SDC10786.jpg

SDC10788.jpg

SDC10787.jpg

SDC10790.jpg

Picked up my Skoda splitter today too, will fit on Sunday.
SDC10811.jpg

Plan to get the car sitting a bit lower on some sports springs with 35/40mm drop next month.:cool:

Clio 172 CUP
looks good the carbob goes well. dont supose you have a picture of your iphone holder setup looking for one myself ?

looks good the carbob goes well. dont supose you have a picture of your iphone holder setup looking for one myself ?

Sorry not got any pics of phone holder. Its a holder that plugs into the 12v and the phone sits in it and charges. I have a 3.5mm lead going from my head unit which plugs into top of my I-phone so it plays through stereo and charges at same time. Would like a Parrot kit though :cool:

Thanks for the + comments, its all work in progress.