ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day of 182

Tesla MP3 2021

Picked up my 182 today at 1.00 and just got back now........75miles later and £40 worth of optimax and what can i say......speechless.

i still cant beleive how fast it is....its nice to see when you are at lights that cars like vtrs vtss and zetec ss pull up behind you and not next to you bacuase they just now they have no chance in hell where has before i was always expecting a race.

not had chance to take any pics yet but will do tomorow.

ad.:D:D:D:D

BMW M3

Nice one mate!!!!...... i loved that first day feeling. Got mine on the 1st sept last year so had a brand new reg too...

Tesla MP3 2021

nice one bud......i dont think it has sunk in properly yet tho.....give it a few more days yet of giving it a good old boot now and again should wake me up abit.....lol

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by Scott1987 on 06 September 2005

:eek:£40 to do 75 miles?? jesus!!

lol....ive still got about 40m in the tank......it was just a day of full on foot to the floor so to speak.....ah you only live once.lol

;):p

Mini Cooper S sport

I love that first-drive feeling! Especially when I spotted a car-load of lads in baseball caps all staring at it :D.

Im consciously not flooring it at the moment though because petrol is too bloody expensive to waste on pasting Saxos!

Tesla MP3 2021

too true mate.....but now at least these ppl know there place lol....hopefully i should calm down in the next few days......:devilish:

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by Racing Blue on 06 September 2005

I love that first-drive feeling! Especially when I spotted a car-load of lads in baseball caps all staring at it :D.

Im consciously not flooring it at the moment though because petrol is too bloody expensive to waste on pasting Saxos!

Pasting Saxos is NEVER a waste of fuel :D

182 w/busted splitter :-(

Calm down? Never!

Ive had my 182 for six weeks now, and I think I may require surgery to remove the grin from my face!

(Seriously, I havent had this much fun in a car since my old Pug 205 GTi, many years ago?)

Ive noticed that once I ran him up to 1,500 miles, the engine seems to have loosened up a little, and become even more responsive.

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I have had mine 18 months now and still have a huge smile :D

I only use my 182 a couple of days a week at most so the novelty never gets chance to wear off :D

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by trailerparktrev on 07 September 2005A VTS will give you a good run from the lights - I used to own one. Good car for cheap money, much like the 182.

Dont bother mate. People just wont accept that fact on here. Ive tired many times.

Good luck with the new car.

Tesla MP3 2021

lol...kk will do.but as for now just enjoying my new baby...lol.

been driving today and well still cant believe it.

im not going to doing any serious modifications really i lost alot of money on my last car doing it so.......all im doing is putting in some silvertec bulbs ive change the areial to a bee sting one...lol and ive gust got a ITG pannel fliter for better airflow.

Ziel Nurburgring

75 miles on a tank. 10 gallons to a tank= 7.5 mpg.

Even on a circuit after 60+ laps ive never had it below 12mpg, think you might have misculculated that, even if you didnt thats some crazyhorse driving on public roads. lol

Great cars, and the more miles and harder you drive it, the quicker it will go.

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 08 September 2005

75 miles on a tank. 10 gallons to a tank= 7.5 mpg.

Even on a circuit after 60+ laps ive never had it below 12mpg, think you might have misculculated that, even if you didnt thats some crazyhorse driving on public roads. lol

Great cars, and the more miles and harder you drive it, the quicker it will go.

it was just a ruff estimate....but yeah my foot was pushed to the floor pretty much the whole time lol.....some nice country road near me.lol

MKIII 138

i know the feeling i had my 172MKII for 21months and even though i used it everyday for work it was still a cool car to be in.. sure its a bit too tiny inside but that kind of buzzing around like a bumble bee in a 172bhp super mini( clio looks like one to me) cant be beaten neither can the car usually.

just sad im without a car now. no more 172 boo hoo.

until saturday when i pick up my new car :devilish:

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

i am still getting over the feel of my new Trophy had it since last firday and already done 700 miles, it is so much fun, I think i appreicate it more as i used to have a 1.4 dynamic.

right off for another drive.:D

Tesla MP3 2021

lol........its just that feeling/and noise when it comes onto cam...i dont think ill ever get tired of that.

Ibis A3 BE

This thread just gives you that feel good feeling!! Brilliant. Ive had my 182 Cup since early June, and been driving it since July 19th when I turned 21 (Directline - have to be 21 for insurance) - and I am still loving every minute of it. Sure there is some speaker rattle and other niggly bits but who cares when you can have so much fun as soon as the traffic clears in front of you!! :D

Ibis A3 BE

Carbon copy - of course I need my rear seats!! They are so damn good looking! Haha

Really though I dont mind them. Cant really care about the seats when you have an engine like that, can you??

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Just been out for another drive and had so much fun, just changing the panel filter makes the car sound totally different, My jaw hurts with the amout of smiling i have done

Tesla MP3 2021

lol.....well ive ordered my panel filter (ITG) so will i notice a difference then....cant wait.

[Edited by Uncleiven on 09 September 2005 at 12:27am]

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Yeah you will notice a small diffence at low revs especially around the 3000 rpm mark, that and the sound is slighty different.

Shhh

I just sit in the car with foot too the floor shouting FASTER FASTER FASTER..

its always seeing the rev limiter. I think mine is retricted by Renault or something, or i have a broken on.

maybe its time too change..

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by AliasOmega on 09 September 2005

I just sit in the car with foot too the floor shouting FASTER FASTER FASTER..

its always seeing the rev limiter. I think mine is retricted by Renault or something, or i have a broken on.

maybe its time too change..

lol...me too.....sound strange that would have thought it was broken.have you had it since new so like has it been driven hard from new.