ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash warning lights/electrical problem....

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys please help!!

Driving the 182 to see my bro at uni, the car had a flat battery the day before and had to be bump started, due to me leaving the lights on for 3 hours while parked (D'oh). Driving it today however with all the s**t rain n every ting, had the wipers on, lights and heater to clear the screen, all was fine on the motorway, then clocked 48k on my millage clock, so the car needs servicing... sure enough the service light comes on, but oddly enough the radio cuts out, random lights on the dash flash, such as traction, airbag and more!! Soon as I turned the heater off or the lights it stopped, but as soon as I turned them both back on again, it did the same thing. I personally suspect a flat battery or low battery. Can I please have some thoughts coz I'm really worried about this, I hate electrical problems on French Cars!!! :dead: