ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash removal

Titanium 182
Having an expression model means only one thing, the horrible two tone black and cream interior! I hate the look of it so much! I have so far replaced all the plastics around the car from cream to black and the difference is great, last night I managed to pick up a whole dashboard for £20, good right, even came with sauce pots in the glovebox, bonus. Anyway, I am tempted to give this a try myself to change when I have a whole free day but I was just wondering how much of a job it is to do? Or if it's worth I get somebody who knows what they're doing to do it for me? I want to give it a try but I don't want to do it badly and then everything goes wrong.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You'll find most of the bottom dash fixing points within my dash conversion guide. It's not what the guide is meant for, but it should cover all your needs.

Titanium 182
You'll find most of the bottom dash fixing points within my dash conversion guide. It's not what the guide is meant for, but it should cover all your needs.

Ahh that's great, I'll give that a look at now mate, thanks a lot.