ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash lights intermittent

Kangoo, XJ, Jeep GC
Evening all.

As per the thread title. At night, the dash lights will work.....then they will not. The headlights themselves don't go out, so the problem is with the dash lights only, (2005 Kangoo dci). Has anyone got any pointers as to what the culprit is likely to be in order to save me several hours chasing my tail trying to find the fault ?

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

In advance, many thanks.

Kangoo, XJ, Jeep GC
Update;

The dash lights and rear lights go out when the left hand indicator is applied, (always), and sometimes just go out on their own when driving down the road without indicating.

Any ideas fellas ? When it comes to electrics, I'm a bit rubbish. My first thought was to replace the column switch, (for headlights, fog light and indicators), and see if that cured the problem, but I'd rather not just go throwing parts at it hoping that it fixes the issue.