ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash inserts - something different

hi all, as some of you know I do a few carbon bits and pieces...

anyway, I decided to do something a bit different.. not sure if this has been done before, but I'll soon know lol...

DSC05218.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

this is pre-finishing as obviously I wanted to just see what people think...

all the best

Tony

Nice design. 800W and a digital clock. The brand Matsui lets it down though.

Oh yeh and the dash strips....not my kinda thing

2002 Cup172
mmmm i want will u swap for my andromeda painted set,

if not first dibs on them if you sell please.

I'll post more pics when the parts are finished and ready to go... I think these would look awesome if anyone had a stainless, polished ally or chrome theme running through their interior... or even just in a stock black interior... the material is a bit cheaper then carbon, but IMO harder to work with as its a bit flimsy and easily pulls.. that said if you're careful its ok...

all the best

Tony

look nice tony, sorry havent been in touch about my bits and pieces, will be in touch once i am back employed again!

oh and sorry to piss on your parade but think middo did this but ages and ages ago ;)

jamie

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ill have these if they are for sale tony, I have a standard set here I can send you back plus obviously some cash your way.

I charge £65 delivered for these (in carbon) on an exchange basis, but as this is the first set using this material and I'd like to get them in a car, I thought for this set the first £45 gets them delivered... I'd need your originals back of course... no money up front as always, if anyone wants them the first definate after this post gets them...

also, I do have other materials, pure aramid (kevlar), carbon,polyester mix in black/blue, carbon kevlar mix... and also some VERY rare carbon weave as used in Jaguars...

all the best

Tony