ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DARWEN LANCS ALBI BLUE 1*2

Renaultsport 200
Parked up on on Durham Road. Saw the cliosport.net stickers. I drove past and caught a glimpse and thought they were renaultsport.co.uk stickers so reversed and checked it out.

If you saw me doing that I was in my Nimbus R27

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I live on Durham Road . Arctic blue 182 . Was it me ?? The only 197 i've seen knocking about round my way was a black one the other day , not seen a nimbus one knocking about .

Renaultsport 200
I live on Durham Road . Arctic blue 182 . Was it me ?? The only 197 i've seen knocking about round my way was a black one the other day , not seen a nimbus one knocking about .

Alright mate! - Yep it was you I was driving towards Avondale Mews to visit my GF'S mother!

I have seen that black 197 once before. Dont think the guy knows what he is driving to be honest. Looks like you do though, with your CS stickers in the window.

I havent seen you driving about but I have seen it parked up on Durham Road a few times. Ill give you a flash if I see you about.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
197's never acknowledge me in my 182 round here and i have 2 cs stickers :( lol

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Alright mate! - Yep it was you I was driving towards Avondale Mews to visit my GF'S mother!

I have seen that black 197 once before. Dont think the guy knows what he is driving to be honest. Looks like you do though, with your CS stickers in the window.

I havent seen you driving about but I have seen it parked up on Durham Road a few times. Ill give you a flash if I see you about.

I'll keep my eye out for ya . :)