ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dans Black Gold 182FF

Meg 300Cup
Hey all, here's my Black Gold 182FF :p

Lots of you have probably seen my first post when i got the car but wanted to setup a progress thread to see how things get on

Cost 4k, 59k on the clock, FSH, Both belts done last year, obviously both cup packs

Had it a few weeks so far, but its been in the garage for most of it, when i picked the car up the garage i bought it from said he'd do the centre section of the exhaust as it was looking a bit rusty, so he sent it to get a new one but the part that they fitted was faulty and rattled like a b**ch so had to go back in for another.
So for that reason theres not been much to write about so far other than my plans.

Plans:

Refit Splitter (Done)
Polished Inlets
Refurb front alloys / Replace with some Deep dish ones
Replace Pipercross induction for standard 182 or V6 Box
Yellow Samco hose
Yellow Diamonds, Black bullets with yellow writing
Yellow RS182 Stickers Front and Back
Yellow TRS Strap?
Tri-Colour French Flag in Grill
Aero Wipers
Silvervisions
Catback Exhaust, Possibly Piper?
RSTuner map if i do any other performance mods

acppi9.jpg

9qdz55.jpg

307n97t.jpg

Meg 300Cup
Looks very clean mate. What's the paint work like?

Paintwork is clean mate, 1 small scratch on near side front bumper and one tiny one on driverside rear bumper, and apart from that there is hardly any swirling to the bodywork

trs strap deserves a :slap:

Probably deserve that tbf lol
Just quite like the look of them :p, although I guess a lot of people will say the same as you so I'll be convinced not to

Meg 300Cup
Few more pictures before i start changing things around :)

_MG_3331.jpg_MG_3338.jpg_MG_3341.jpg_MG_3344.jpg_MG_3350.jpg_MG_3351.jpg
_MG_3357.jpg_MG_3360.jpg_MG_3362.jpg_MG_3364.jpg_MG_3365.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_3335.jpg
    _MG_3335.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 61
  Meg 300Cup
Scorpion SRN019 exhaust now fitted :p lovely grumle without being too loud on the motorway, took about an hour including changing the fitment between the cat and manifold that was leaking, its sorted out the lumpy idleing too

ill get some more pics up soon

Meg 300Cup
Not much happened so far, been reluctant to do many mods because I don't want it to loose too much value as I did pay top dollar for it to be fair.

Aero wipers fitted
Ordered a standard 182 airbox
Ordered an ITG Panel filter
2 new Maxxis MAZ4S Victra fitted today
Tracking done
Brembo front pads fitted

Addition to plans:
RSTuner Remap as soon as one comes up cheap on here

Considering coilovers

OMP Brace

Need 2 more tyres for the rear and trying to decide between more Maxxis or something stickier on the back.