ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan's 172 Cup

Renault Clio 172 Cup
This is my 172 Cup I've had it since March 2015 done a few bits so far. Bought it knowing it needed a few bits. But I love it most of the time ha.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've added a OMP steering wheel, full service, ca belt and dephaser, got turini's to go on this week fingers crossed.

Still loads of jobs to do yet though. Headlights need polishing, alternator belt is sqeeky sometimes. All just little niggles to sort out really. Sometimes hard to get motivation with been a mechanic ha.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Yeah anoooo I thought the same haha. Does the job and sounds well. It's banging off the axle tho which is annoying as. I have but it might have to back on if I can't sort this banging.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm potentially after a new exhaust to replace my stealth. Need one to fit under the bumper. If your thinking of selling let me know. Oh and what size are the turbines?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Steering wheel on

image.jpg

Fitted some rear camber shims

image.jpg

image.jpg

Standard air box due to having awful filter fitted

image.jpg

Lower engine mount sorted

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  Renault Clio 172 Cup
Yeah think I need to cut the bumper to be honest. The exhaust is been a pain. Hitting the axle all the time.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Not done a lot lately really. Got the exhaust fitting better though. Still got a slight knock from the rear though thinking it could be a shocker or top mount maybe. Got some centre caps for the Turini's too painted them black due to running out of grey. Not sure how I feel about it ha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  Renault Clio 172 Cup
image.jpeg

Really hated the idea of polishing my headlights so decided to just buy new ones.

I've got an old misted up pair of lights for sale if anyone wants them.