ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dangerous Clio Driver-- Hope u read!!!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol u dont see many valvers around mind, ill second that too. Last year, me dean and his cousin all had valvers, all slammed on 17s they looked wicked together all in the same little town!

Suzuki SV650

Ive seen a white phase 1 valver (was someone off here), a red 16v with a smoothed boot, two red phase 1 valvers in the same week this month, and m888 arcs black valver since the start of this year. 5 in 4 months, I guess it depends on where you live though.

Never seen a Willy 1, 2 or 3 thou!

But yes, to the original topic, 70 in a 30 in a built up area is silly speed, do they not know of motoways?!

you can, as a civillian report somebody for commiting a traffic offence... i know because i have summonsed people to court. Two old men came in to the station to report a young lady had blatantly gone through a red light.. complaint upheld, female went to court and got points...so the next time you race bear it in mind... the other guy might be a sore looser :)

255 V6 Black Gold

cant be bothered reading all posts....

but us clio people should respect each other.....

race on by pass / motorway whatever.

but 70 in a 30 limit.

what a DICK

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 22 April 2005

Clio Williams, classic my arse. See plenty of dodgy drivers in them!

I tried reporting somebody once but they said they wouldnt be able to do anything..and there was another witness besides me.

Good on your for not rising to his attitude, best thing to do incase he was a psycho or whatever..

-Rob
Rob its the driver not the car that should be slated, the Williams is a classic, however the guy is also a classic T**T

[Edited by NickFr on 23 April 2005 at 7:21am]

Saw him again this morning, i was in my corsa and passed him in traffic he was pulled over, on phone and yes he had a cliosport sticker in window!

so he prob read all this !!

I saw a blue Clio Williams this morning going through Higher Ince in Wigan, being towed by an AA truck! 8.40am ish. Young lad with a baseball cap, texting away on his phone whilst being towed.

[Edited by ^*Nicola*^ on 26 April 2005 at 2:01pm]

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 22 April 2005

you can, as a civillian report somebody for commiting a traffic offence... i know because i have summonsed people to court. Two old men came in to the station to report a young lady had blatantly gone through a red light.. complaint upheld, female went to court and got points...so the next time you race bear it in mind... the other guy might be a sore looser :)
Yes Im gonna report some fookers I see driving like to55ers!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by GR7 on 22 April 2005
A friend of mine is in the police and she says that if a car has been reported as being driven dangerously,especially on more than one occasion, if the reg is known, they will go to the house and speak to the driver.

Ye when they came round to my house they did say they had a number of complaints lol

I was young at the time though.. Im a good responsible driver now.

Octavia VRS

I think my younger brother is going to get the same thing happening to him, a few neighbours have threatened to report him to the police as he drives like an arsehole this weather

Quote: Originally posted by Klang1.6 on 26 April 2005

...yes he had a cliosport sticker in window!

so he prob read all this !!
do you remember the reg ?
as some one prob know swho it is.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

There are a 4 williams 3s in wigan, mine wezs and two others that ive stopped and spoken too....never seen a 1 or a 2 though....but ive seen a m reg valver !

Quote: Originally posted by ^*Nicola*^ on 26 April 2005
I saw a blue Clio Williams this morning going through Higher Ince in Wigan, being towed by an AA truck! 8.40am ish. Young lad with a baseball cap, texting away on his phone whilst being towed.

[Edited by ^*Nicola*^ on 26 April 2005 at 2:01pm]

As opposed to what a black williams ;-)

Sorry

this is what i ment

at least 10 clio s from 16v to 1.2 etc trying to race me cos i have a 182 is that better besides like others have said we should be a united family and not try to kill any other clio drives we see

Freaky... mine was on an AA truck being low loaded... and was in the cab texting... but I have an M-reg... and was nowhere near Wigan :p... may the hunt continue...