ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damo's 182 Project

Nothing at the mo :(
Hey all

Been on this forum over a year now with my trusty 182 and its been supreme :D Due to the car going of the road for about a year form the end june its getting turned into a tracky project car :D

Atm the car is a standard 182 with Eibach springs which are coming of tonight and its going back to standard *yozza and BMC already taken of*

While its on the driveway doing naff all for a year its gonna be turned into a track car for summer next year :), This will be hopefully be the spec of it when ive finished :D

Ktec Exhaust System
JMS Induction Kit
JMS Ported/polished in/out
JMS Remap
Ktec Coilvers
Bucket Seats with Harnesses
Possible OMP steering wheel
And finally stripped out to bugger all :D

I may get my camera before i go to my mates tonight so might take some pics while its getting taken apart :D

Il get some pics up on the weekend of it how it stands atm :D

Nothing at the mo :(
Oh yes you will be seeing me :p Im only a 1 from you :D

And being as the car will be staying near bromley when its of the road its even nearer lol

PH1 V6
looking forward to seeing this complete and then tanking it out on some track days!

just be warned... youl be following the ph1 all the way round :) ha