ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn radio codes!

A grey one
I went to Renault, they want £15 whole pounds for a poxy 4 digit number. Think not,
So I searched on here and found Bonxy's radio code thing, I tried it.. And it gave me a code.. Awesome..
yeah it doesn't work.. :/
just says error!

help please someone :(

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Stereo in wife's cmax needed a code recently due to the battery being disconnected.

£2.99 on eBay. Wallop. Code sent within 5 minutes of paypal payment being made.

Pearl Black Ph2 172
If you have an Android phone, search Renault in the play store and there are a few free Renault radio code calculators.

A grey one
24687b817661c4f286bb58582ad423ae.gif

A grey one
I tried Bonxy it doesn't work :/ tbh I think my stereo has completely committed suicide, was making some funny noises yesterday! Thankyou for trying though :(

ooh oh just seen you're from Teesside! You ever go to Teesside park? Where all the bad boys hang ;) x

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I tried Bonxy it doesn't work :/ tbh I think my stereo has completely committed suicide, was making some funny noises yesterday! Thankyou for trying though :(

ooh oh just seen you're from Teesside! You ever go to Teesside park? Where all the bad boys hang ;) x

Lol. When I was about 17/18 I used to.

That was when it was decent. Full of chavs now. ;)