ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damn Coil Pack

WR1 impreza
Hi guys.

Well after 54K the coil pack has finally given up. Other than renault where is the best place to get these from as im just going to replace the lot?

Ive got a mate to fit it but how much do they cost in general?

Cheers
Tom

WR1 impreza
That GSF website is cack. Il pop in the local one 2morrow as is getting worse by the day. Feels like im sitting inside a washing mashine on idle.
Cheers for the help

Clio 172
Where is the emissions light? My car feels like im in a washing machine and sounds like a tractor too!! How else can i tell its this?

182 trackday racer
This problem can also be caused by a loose sparkplug or as in my case water in the sparkplugg holes. As the water condensates (engine gets hot) the problem gets worse. Remove the inlet and the sparkplug connections and blow the sparkplug holes clean/dry with presurised air.

May be a good idea to check this out before changing the coil package. I was almost 100% sure it was the coil package, blew the sparkplug holes free from water and the car runs perfect ever since.

So it is a good idea o take it easy when cleaning/washing the enginebay.

Clio Sport 182
Could someone give me a link to a coilpack...all I can find on eurocarparts are ignition coils?? Am I stupid :S

Thanks

Not got a car
Well £18.36 maybe alot of difference to some people who havnt got alot of money! I know it is to me.