ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daignostic Tools

clio 172 phs 1
Anyone recommend a decent diagnostic scan tool that i can use on my Phs1 172,not looking to spend a fortune though....

Cheers

clio 172 phs 1
Does anyone know if the memoscan u380 only reads injection codes,or does it read airbag,abs,multi timer unit codes as well?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
For under £100 you're unlikely to get anything like a fully functional scan tool... if you could garages everywhere would buy them. I do believe that every true enthusiast should have something like this in their tool box though.

Unfortunatly, the u380 will only do generic "P" codes for the Engine side of things i'm afraid... don't expect much in the way of Live Data either.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Depends what you want it to do - SnapOn Modus, Launch, Etc all come in around £1100-1900 + vat

I guess it depends on what level you want to get in to "things" but kit like this tends to be beyond the financial reach of most DIYers