ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D900...Poor sound?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
looking at online reviews of the samsung D900, most say it has 'soft' ringtones even at level 5, any users comment? changing contracts soon, currently have SE W850i, ringtone volume is spot on, only gripe is when you go to lock the phone, if you havnt hit the first key (star key) hard enough when you press the second button ('live' key) it starts connecting to the web.

FF Blackgold 182
Got rid of my old Samsung for the same reason, p*ss poor volume. My sisters D500 wasn't that great either. Nothings changed then? I've got a Sony E Walkman phone and the sound is ace. Nokia next time round again tho I think.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
as said samsungs have always had shite volumes. ive got the w800 and the k800i and the sound is great

Golf R
i dont find the volume to be that bad - depends on what ringtone you upload i guess.

the problem i find is with voice clarity, i struggle to hear people sometimes and they also say they struggle to understand what i'm saying

RenaultSport Clio 172
In my experience the volume on the ringtones is not that soft, but maybe that's because I hate loud ringtones.

If find the poor battery life one of the biggest problems of the phone.