ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D600 or W900 etc

Suzuki SV1000S
Which is the better phone to get guys or even a different model.

I have had a Sony Ericcsson V800 and have now got a Samsung D600 - Ok the camera is better but it doesn't do anywhere near as many things so am probably gonna take it back..

or wait til around mid jan when you can get the p990 which has all the w900 offers and more, whlst looking cooler too :approve:

ST
Dansta said:
and being huge?

Yup, IMO the p900's etc are just a tad geeky, massive, can't take em anywhere, imagine tryin to send a drunken text on one of those bad boys in a club.....:dead:

Have you seen the size of the W900i? It's not by any means small!!!!! Seems to be a good phone hopefully though, but whether the extra size is worth it over the W800i I'm not so sure.

Suzuki SV1000S
Yeah am going to get a w800i on Monday - I have tried using the D600 for the last 2 days and it is shockingly bad - loss of signal in places I would usually have. You can only send text messages to the first number you have for people - if you make a spelling mistake in a txt message you can't go back and edit it you have to delete it and type the word again etc etc - It is shockingly bad!!!