ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
is it best to play through again and then play phantom liberty?

Or play at the same time?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Found this annoying little c**t last night

maxresdefault.jpg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
There's too many characters in this game. I had to call someone called Meredith or something and I honestly couldn't remember who she was. Ended up telling her to do one because she seemed like a bit of a b**ch, still no clue who she was though 🤷🏻‍♂️

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
If you're
There's too many characters in this game. I had to call someone called Meredith or something and I honestly couldn't remember who she was. Ended up telling her to do one because she seemed like a bit of a b**ch, still no clue who she was though 🤷🏻‍♂️
Meredith is a filthy woman.
You'll see how filthy if you pick the right dialogue with her.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
How do I shag people? 😂😂

Also what's the best way to play?

Is it best to do all the side missions as you find them or do the story mode first?

Seen a few people say how the main game is quite short

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How do I shag people? 😂😂

Also what's the best way to play?

Is it best to do all the side missions as you find them or do the story mode first?

Seen a few people say how the main game is quite short

I do a small amount of the story at first after the heist and then Gigs, NCPD and side jobs to build money and rep. Then move onto the main quest for a short spell and repeat. It was harder to do pre 2.0 because you wouldn't survive in the City Centre at level 20 for example, Valentinos were hard AF.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Met Idris last night, his character is a bit like Luther.

View attachment 1663080

Went through a heavily guarded tunnel in Dogtown last night, an hour of solid fire fighting and 2 bosses. Brought me out at the beach in Pacifica (near the theme park). I was rewarded with an Arasaka Tech gun that is absolutely amazing, it destroys people. I feel a bit unstoppable with it, great feeling.
Can you kill him? I can't stand idris Elba.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoying this so far.

It reminds me of so many other games in a good way

It mainly reminds me of an xbox exclusive for the 360 I think it was where you could scale buildings and gain higher jumps but in terms of the world it was set in. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called! Think you played a black dude

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoying this so far.

It reminds me of so many other games in a good way

It mainly reminds me of an xbox exclusive for the 360 I think it was where you could scale buildings and gain higher jumps but in terms of the world it was set in. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called! Think you played a black dude
Mirrors edge