ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cutting the bumper

Ph2 FF 172
I've currently got my exhuast hanging underneath my rear bumper however, I'm pretty sure I would prefer it cut into the bumper especially once I've slammed it to the ground in a month or so. Any ideas how easy this is to do or where to take it?

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
i need to get mine sorted to... is it possible to heat the edges and curl it back?

otherwise dremel here i come :)

Ph2 FF 172
Ok once I've cut it what do I do about the edges? May seem like a daft question but ,tbh I'm sh*tting it about getting wrong.

M2 Competition
Buy a 182 exhaust surround. Cut bumper to size and shape of the surround. Glue surround on... done. This is the only method of cutting in that looks any good mate.

Punto/Clio GTT
Ok once I've cut it what do I do about the edges? May seem like a daft question but ,tbh I'm sh*tting it about getting wrong.

i usually give them a quick rub round with some P80 then P180 to smooth it off. just dont catch the front of the bumper, mask it out