ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cutting out problem

secret
This is a mates car so his description

Bascially the car is fine wen its cold but wen it gets hot it starts hunting and cutting out wen coming to a stop etc, wen its being driven and underload its fine

Any ideas from that lol??

yeh received bits cheers mate.

i had a very similar problem on my old megane it was fine when cold but once it heated up and say i came to a junction put the clutch in it would die and cut out.

in the end the garage i had it from changed the vvt solenoid,coolant temp sensor and gave the throttle body a good clean it never done it again after that but it was only a 1.6vvt.
it could be down to a load of different things i have read a few threads on similar problems i will see if i can find some

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
this is identical to my old 1.2, putting it on a computer and clearing all the faults fixed it strangely enough