ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom race manifold

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
unsure what is "race" about that? It's just a set of matched inlets. Something many of us have been doing for years and for less than that

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Gains will probably be negligible over a set of RS stamped inlets. What a waste of money. please don't buy it.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I've never heard of South East Customs and I've lived in/around the Crawley are for many many years now.

with the sellers name wing Steve Kemp, and the member on the forum selling bits in the for sale section under the username of walk3r0 being Jack Kemp, I'd assume they are related somehow when they both live in Crawley.

Clio 172
Seems legit.....

Just bidding on his performance 65mm throttle body with 'a 24% increase in air flow over the stock 60mm item, with a correspondingly huge increase in torque and peak power'. £114 what a bargain how can I possibly lose.

People will be really disappointed when they bolt on a new tb and expect results. However quite often you notice something in your head so you may trick yourself