ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom made stainless exhaust or "shop brought" k-tec etc? For my 200?

FF Clio 200 Cup
That is according to the crappy maps on the iPad, 123 miles though. Sure we could do it a bit quicker!

FF Clio 200 Cup
Got the silencer removed at infinity exhausts and its epic, crackles pretty much every gear change! 20 mins and weld looks perfect ( should of taken a pic) they quoted £450 for a cat back plus 10% off club discount

clio
Got the silencer removed at infinity exhausts and its epic, crackles pretty much every gear change! 20 mins and weld looks perfect ( should of taken a pic) they quoted £450 for a cat back plus 10% off club discount
what is it like when driving on motorways and long journeys??

FF Clio 200 Cup
I haven't driven on a motorway yet, but lots of national speed limit roads on my route to work each day at 50 there is a slight drone, but at 60 it's not even noticeable. You can still have a convosation and the girlfriend doesn't mind it so can't be too bad ;)

clio
I haven't driven on a motorway yet, but lots of national speed limit roads on my route to work each day at 50 there is a slight drone, but at 60 it's not even noticeable. You can still have a convosation and the girlfriend doesn't mind it so can't be too bad ;)

Or champion the girlfriend not minding is always a bonus. Am just thinking about getting it done that's all. Bit of a big ask but any chance you could make a video? Is it an easy job? So if I didn't like it removed I am guessing there would be know problem getting it but back on. Does it damage anything taking it off, sorry in advance for aaaaal the questions.