ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom made door cards with 106 handles

Clio 172 PH2
Just thought I would share some pics of my homemade door cards with 106 handles

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1653.gif

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

1.2 16v clio
:( was expecting a nice door build with speakers lol but considering its far from that i still like it :)

how much is the weight difference between standard door cards and these cards?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
They look excellent. What are they made from?

Any tips on cutting the material?

Clio 172 PH2
I think its just an ABS plastic they use for vac-form as i got it from a local vac-form company.

They look awesome!!!

How did you wire the electric window switches up? I've got to do that on my track car this weekend and have bought the same switches as you LOL

Clio 172 PH2
Just took wires out of the original plug and taped them onto the switch in the correct order.
Are you making you own door cards Phil?

Nah I've ordered some Oreca ones from K-Tec racing
They sit out a bit from the door so hoping I can just cut some holes in for the window switches and probably a hole for speakers too as I occasionally do long drive to track days and a bit of music is nice lol

What did you do with the passenger switch - did you just leave it disconnected?

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
I've got very similar door cards, I use that plastic at work so got it free, only downside is it expands and contracts really badly with the heat.

Nice finish to it though.