ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Gear Lever

Up rocks
I'll do a batch of these then, will start work next Monday, will do 5 for starters. When they'll be ready will depend largely on how busy i am next week which i'm unsure of at the minute. Will update this thread as and when i progress.

Up rocks
Just to add, i will hopefully be making custom gear knobs to match but i'm not sure when i'll be able to get on to that.

Up rocks
Been very busy this week at work unfortuanatly but i have been working on V2.0, which should be a little quicker and easier to make (and look a bit better too), when its done i'll post it up here and go from there.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique 05
size of your shaft. like it a lot. can you slide it down any further so that you can lower the gearstick? the clio one is HIGHHHH

Up rocks
size of your shaft. like it a lot. can you slide it down any further so that you can lower the gearstick? the clio one is HIGHHHH

At the minute the height is dependant on the Clios steel shaft inside my sleeve, you 'could' hacksaw the steel shaft down and custom make a shorter aluminium gear lever to suit. But at the minute i'll be concentrating on levers that are a direct swap for the original item, just to make things easier.

Up rocks
Got ALOT on at work at the min so i just cant find the time to do them. All our machines are constantly backed up with work. We usually have a quite spell in the new year so hopefully i'll be able to knock some out :)